Start a Career at ADCES
Join the ADCES team and become a part of the inspiring work we do in diabetes care and education.
Explore Careers at ADCES
The Association of Diabetes Care & Education Specialists is a multi-disciplinary professional membership organization dedicated to improving diabetes care through education.
With more than 12,000 members including nurses, dietitians, pharmacists and others, we have a vast network of practitioners involved in the daily treatment of people with diabetes.
Collectively, our alliances, member practitioner networks and academic partners uniquely position ADCES® at the locus of change for the future treatment of diabetes.
You too can become a part of this inspiring work by exploring open careers at ADCES, applying for one of our association jobs that match your skill set, and ultimately joining the ADCES team.
Why ADCES Is a Great Place to Work
"We all work to maintain a positive and healthy work environment. Our recent Welcoming Environment Award serves as motivation to continue celebrating individuals and their contributions to the association."
- Kimberly, HR, Diversity & Inclusion Manager
How to Apply for Our Nonprofit Jobs
To apply for any of our open nonprofit jobs, please forward your resume and salary requirements to:
Attn.: Human Resources
125 Wacker Drive, Suite 600
Chicago, IL 60606
Email: [email protected]
ADCES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage and support diversity in our workforce.
The ADCES Team
Total Rewards Program
Our comprehensive total rewards package is designed to attract, reward and retain talented individuals who will deliver superior service to our members and business partners:
• Competitive base pay
• 401(k) plan – employees are fully vested at 100% from the first day of employment with ADCES contributing 6% of an employee's salary to the employee’s 401(k) account without requiring an employee contribution.
• Professional development plans
• Tuition reimbursement policy
• Medical insurance – 6 options (HMOs, PPOs and High Deductible options) available through BlueCross Blue Shield
• Dental insurance – PPO dental insurance, allowing employees access to the dentist of their choice
• Vision insurance
• Life/AD&D insurance – insured amount is 1x salary with a minimum of $50,000 value, 100% paid by ADCES
• Short-term disability insurance
• Long-term disability insurance
• Flexible spending accounts – healthcare, dependent care
• Convenient Chicago Loop location
• Pre-tax commuter program
• Casual dress code
• Employee referral program
• Summer hours schedule
• Fitness center access with on-demand fitness classes (located onsite at the Chicago office)