Access a sampling of diabetes prevention educational sessions from ADCES23. There are seven (7) sessions on demand included, totaling 5.25 hours of CE credit. Each on-demand session includes a PDF version of the slides for easy downloading.
• Engage and Retain Black Men in the National Diabetes Prevention Program
• Discover the Hispanic Paradox: Longevity, Heritage Foods, Sofrito, and Beyond
• Gain Insights from Delivering a Faith-Based National DPP to the Hispanic Community
• Use EHRs to Prevent Diabetes, Reduce Costs, and Advance Health Equity
• Engage, Retain, Sustain: Lessons Learned from ADCES' Diabetes Prevention Work
• Navigate Medicaid State Policies and Coverage for Diabetes Prevention and Care
• Engage Black Women in the National DPP with a Culturally Tailored Curriculum
ADCES Sessions on Demand are designed for individual or groups of diabetes care and education specialists, including nurses, dietitians, dietetic technicians, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, physicians, PAs, social workers, and other health care providers interested in staying up to date on current practices of care for people with diabetes and other related conditions.